theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   WOW a real head turner? (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=23318)

Ippon 13-11-12 01:54 PM

WOW a real head turner?

Comment on thisv:w00t:

Ricwin 13-11-12 01:59 PM

Bloody hellfire!
What a mess. Reminds me of a Renault Laguna for some reason. And the red interior bits look like a child got inside with some marker pens.
Funnily enough though, I've been considering refurbishing my alloys black and wondered what it would look like against a silver Mk1.
Now I know what it looks like.... ******* terrible.

zsserbia 13-11-12 02:10 PM

No expense was spared on this car?! Nasty that. Better not modify anything if no money to buy any parts. This way each potential buyer would suspect the quality of the job claimed to had been done to the engine (HG, timing belt)...

Captain Peanut 13-11-12 02:22 PM

Ruddy nora, I know taste is subjective but that really is a step too far!!

Looks like a Halfords clearance bin has been raided and, if they really hadn't spared any expense, surely silicone hoses would have been fitted rather than trying to paint rubber parts!

Should be amended to say first to see will puke.

stamford 13-11-12 02:29 PM

I have seen that before, pretty sure it was on here.

octo0072000 13-11-12 03:57 PM

i like the no expense spared bit

:w00t: in the write up :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mot and taxed, full service history, genuine mileage with previous mots, cd player, half leather seats, drivers air bag, remote central locking with alarm, Immobiliser, Front electric windows, headgasket and timing belt changed 6 months ago with receipts, colour interior lights, lovely sports exhaust not too loud, no expense was spared on this car the best one you can ever get for your money, first to see will definatley buy. £600

talkingcars 13-11-12 05:15 PM

Hi and welcome to the forum octo0072000.

TBH that car isn't a bad price, a few quid would sort out the dodgy painted bits, pressure wash the engine bay and the car would be back to near standard - it would then be worth a lot more than £600.

James

Fred68 13-11-12 07:02 PM

It's worth more than £600 tbh
What I don't get is this black bonnet and roof thing?? Down this way there is craze of black bonnet Astras and Vectras!! I don't like them at all!! Oddly my white Avenger GT had a black bonnet but it looked good with it!!

WalkerDnB 13-11-12 07:14 PM

Is the boot lid badly painted or is it matte paint lol
also I hear those motorsports sunstrip's add atleast 30bhp!!

mrmick 13-11-12 08:34 PM

My car has carbon fiber wrap bonnet roof and rear spoiler .its to each persons choice. Some dont like bigger wheels .some dont like larger exhausts thats where mgr went wrong they stayed the same too long. I have owend austin . Bl .and rovercars for over 20 years.