theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   been doing a lot of thinking (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7823)

starfire039 04-05-09 08:40 PM

been doing a lot of thinking

I can't believe how ******* stupid i am sometimes.

i've only had my zed since august..

i've spent a lot of time and money on it...

and i love it to bits..

but....

i'm seriously considering selling it....

it doesn't have air con, and it has windy windows. i didnt think this would bother me at first, but it does.

it has hit me that i would rather have a mark 2 180!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am i going to do........i havent even sold me frickin first car yet... i dont know.. i wont even get much for mine this time of year, with no air con...

stamford 04-05-09 08:52 PM

Oh dear, these meets are bad news! :laugh:

Boot Hill Bandit 04-05-09 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfire039 (Post 101802)
I can't believe how ******* stupid i am sometimes.

i've only had my zed since august..

i've spent a lot of time and money on it...

and i love it to bits..

but....

i'm seriously considering selling it....

it doesn't have air con, and it has windy windows. i didnt think this would bother me at first, but it does.

it has hit me that i would rather have a mark 2 180!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what am i going to do........i havent even sold me frickin first car yet... i dont know.. i wont even get much for mine this time of year, with no air con...

All I can say is..........not within reason or ability to fit electric windows to it! Plenty of peeps on here who may be local and able to help........seems a daft reason to sell it. As for aircon..........I have been managing without it for a while now........

If you really want to sell it.........ideal as a stripped out trackday car for someone as they have no aircon to remove and it doesn't have the motors for the windows in either........if you are lazy and don't want to do much 'technical' stripping out.

Jim

NIKKI JUST SAID..............How much you want for it? ;)

Phate 04-05-09 08:53 PM

Starfire if its any consolation my car is much better than yours.

:)

starfire039 04-05-09 08:57 PM

thanks jake, i've had sex with your mother so we're even.

Boot Hill Bandit 04-05-09 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfire039 (Post 101808)

:shutup:

Jim

stamford 04-05-09 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfire039 (Post 101808)

:laugh: good job I finished my coffee.

So what price are we looking at then? Wonder if I can get Gina to change her mind ;)

starfire039 04-05-09 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 101804)
Oh dear, these meets are bad news! :laugh:

tell me about it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit (Post 101805)
All I can say is..........not within reason or ability to fit electric windows to it! Plenty of peeps on here who may be local and able to help........seems a daft reason to sell it. As for aircon..........I have been managing without it for a while now........

If you really want to sell it.........ideal as a stripped out trackday car for someone as they have no aircon to remove and it doesn't have the motors for the windows in either........if you are lazy and don't want to do much 'technical' stripping out.

Jim

NIKKI JUST SAID..............How much you want for it? ;)

i was going to convert to electric, but decided i'd rather go for buckets, and an induction kit. perhaps i should convert to electric. thing is it's fairly rapid as it has no aircon, no leccy windows, no rear seats.

problem is too is that i paid too much for it, so if i sold it now i would lose a horrific amount.

part of me is now thinking i should just crack on with it. insurance is way to high for me for a 180. perhaps i should go ahead and get this induction kit and 52mm tb, and wack the buckets in to save weight, and perhaps strip out the standard carpet and line it with non sound deadened carpet.

i hate the way i always change my mind!!!

i am kind of disapointed with my xorst as well. it's okay dont get me wrong i originally wanted something quiet just a bit more beefy than standard, which is EXACTLY what the Peco is, and i was happy with it. But i think my needs have changed and i want something loud. i could always sell the backbox, keep the middle pipe and get a janspeed duplex............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ............................

stamford 04-05-09 09:08 PM

Oh dear you are in a pickle now!

starfire039 04-05-09 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 101813)
Oh dear you are in a pickle now!

it's your fault, it's your fault for getting me hooked on mods, it's your fault for making want a 180!!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

:laugh:

so do you think if i get a janspeed duplex backbox from ptp, it will kill my backpressure and make my car slower? I think i'm going to get one to cure my itch for a 180 :nugget::nugget: