theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Members Cars (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I get GoodWood ;) (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=14901)

Maxfly 11-12-10 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 184055)
Nice one Mate!:)

Any luck finding yoour old zs :)

not seen it anywhere I have looked yet bud, most probably looking in wrong places lol:)

grimmy 11-12-10 06:46 PM

Nice looking motor Gary but needs the the big spoiler lol.bet you will have it looking a million dollars in no time just don't kill this one lol.

Maxfly 11-12-10 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmy (Post 184058)
Nice looking motor Gary but needs the the big spoiler lol.bet you will have it looking a million dollars in no time just don't kill this one lol.

lol, kev and the seller got on great all because of the love for small spoilers;)

Promise to try and not kill this ane, scouts honour:D

Stephen 11-12-10 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 184057)
not seen it anywhere I have looked yet bud, most probably looking in wrong places lol:)

Any way of contacting the insurance comp or the garage it went to for review? see if they knew?

Im planning on going down to kilmarnock/ayr scrappies soon with a guy from the 75/ZT Website, so will keep an eye out :)

Also think some headlamp powerwash things on the bumper would look good on it!.

WXM Matty 11-12-10 06:55 PM

Nice to see you came back to the ZS :D

Sure you will make a good job of this one like the last!

Craig 11-12-10 09:14 PM

Nice one mate, i do love the colour

BUCKYDEVIL 11-12-10 11:01 PM

Glad to hear the good news Gary, Not too sure about the colour but Maybe Im just comparing against what you had before, Im sure with the way brought out the best of the black stealth you will apply to this with some nice tastefull mods.
Look forward to watching how you bring out the best in it.
And a visit to Dr Kev is a good place to start.

andys1981 12-12-10 05:35 AM

good stuff ma man,glad ye got another one,me personally wouldent go for green (but im biased lol)never the less am sure you will have it looking stunning,nice one gary!!

Maxfly 12-12-10 07:44 AM

Cheers a'body, nice blank canvas to get working on:D

Andy an Marcus, thought you pair might no like the colour lol Still say that it looks a totally different green in the flesh, certainly a few more shades lighter....more than likely my ***** photography that makes it looks darker and well flatter tbh:)

It wont be an overnight thing but first few bit's i want done
Fecking good clean insides an oot
Exhaust
VIS working
Bumper painted and spats touched up
air filter
proper job spoiler on
my stereo in and sell cd HU with multi changer
HIDS
Wind deflectors
Tints windows

One thing I am not sure about this time, obviously I had rally flaps on the black one but I think i could only get away with that due to them blending in with the colour of the car....not so sure if large black mud flaps would blend in so well on this car and really want to keep the spats protected from stones aff the front wheel - suggestions please:)

Dan1971 12-12-10 07:46 AM

Green flaps .... ? Bit of Black "MG" detail on them ?