theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   I need a kick up the arse........... (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22533)

Sonic_160zr 05-09-12 08:17 PM

Yea im in! sounds a really good idea.

Cheers,
Matt

stamford 05-09-12 09:29 PM

You know what? This is what I love about this forum, everyone gets behind us all no matter what and offers great advice and help. :D

The missus said the weather's good this weekend, so looks like I'll be starting it and pulling my finger out!

Thanks for the friendly advice and offers for help etc, but I don't want to be dragging you away from your families. I can manage it, just don't enjoy it like I used to!

Cheers. :thumbsup:

Dan1971 06-09-12 07:21 AM

Mrs and the kids are going to the Olympics on Sunday so I really don't mind pal ... Give me something to do. It's either that or I paint my wheels.

stamford 06-09-12 07:23 AM

Fancy a drive down then? Paint them here ;) I'll get the missus to get some BBQ food.................... :fishing:

Nobrainer 06-09-12 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 270871)
Mrs and the kids are going to the Olympics on Sunday so I really don't mind pal ... Give me something to do. It's either that or I paint my wheels.

If they have a day ticket, find out when gb are playing and get in early. Atmosphere is amazing when they are on, not so great for the other teams though. Basketball was great.

Jay-ZS+ 06-09-12 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 270834)
You know what? This is what I love about this forum, everyone gets behind us all no matter what and offers great advice and help. :D

The missus said the weather's good this weekend, so looks like I'll be starting it and pulling my finger out!

Thanks for the friendly advice and offers for help etc, but I don't want to be dragging you away from your families. I can manage it, just don't enjoy it like I used to!

Cheers. :thumbsup:

I have an old belt, not quite a kick up the arse but may help get you working :whip: :thumbsup:

Dan1971 06-09-12 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 270873)
Fancy a drive down then? Paint them here ;) I'll get the missus to get some BBQ food.................... :fishing:

Why the hell not - got some rattle can paint and some wire wool and while they are drying could get dirty with the gearbox ... ?

Dan1971 06-09-12 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobrainer (Post 270874)
If they have a day ticket, find out when gb are playing and get in early. Atmosphere is amazing when they are on, not so great for the other teams though. Basketball was great.

Not a day ticket - final of the football I think and then they get kicked out for the closing ceremony ....

stamford 06-09-12 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 270879)
Why the hell not - got some rattle can paint and some wire wool and while they are drying could get dirty with the gearbox ... ?

Entirely up to you Dan. I'll check to make sure what day is best Sat or Sun. I think I was planning on Sat as swmbo may have plans for Sun. Will revert back in due course ;)

stamford 06-09-12 09:21 AM

Okay, it'll be Sunday as Saturday is busy, so works for me :D