theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   ZS180 at knockhill? (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=16694)

fastmike 15-04-11 06:08 PM

ZS180 at knockhill?

Who's is the ZS 180 seen on a video recently on the forum? I believe it was at Knockhill chaseing or following a porsche if I remember rightly ?

Craig 15-04-11 06:31 PM

Maxfly (Garys) MG mate

fastmike 15-04-11 06:32 PM

It sounded awesome..... do you what mods have been done to it ?

Maxfly 15-04-11 09:44 PM

Sounds likey to b mine bud, don't think there was a porker tho, jag e type, Ferrari an ctr tho:) the decat is no just a pipe, simon added a
Small box to smooth out the gases.

Mods are Bmc induction, custom exhaust - de-cat, cat back by Simons custom exhausts:) thanks for the compliment:)

fastmike 16-04-11 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 205264)
Sounds likey to b mine bud, don't think there was a porker tho, jag e type, Ferrari an ctr tho:) the decat is no just a pipe, simon added a

Mods are Bmc induction, custom exhaust - de-cat, cat back by Simons custom exhausts:) thanks for the compliment:)

Yes , its yours (Y) ...... sounds fantastic matey :wub:

Maxfly 16-04-11 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmike (Post 205278)
Yes , its yours (Y) ...... sounds fantastic matey :wub:

ooh, i love you now lol:rock:

fastmike 16-04-11 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 205264)

Did the de-cat pipe make much differance to noise /performance?

Maxfly 16-04-11 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fastmike (Post 205287)
Did the de-cat pipe make much differance to noise /performance?

I got the whole system done as a oner as the exhaust it came with was pumped when i got it. So as to whether just the cat-back made more noise i canna say but once the whole system bedded in it sounds nicer than my black zs imo. The de-cat did make a big difference on the black zed though:)

Had the green zed RR'd at 199bhp with those mods, the black one made 190bhp with the same mods:)

fastmike 16-04-11 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxfly (Post 205301)
I got the whole system done as a oner as the exhaust it came with was pumped when i got it. So as to whether just the cat-back made more noise i canna say but once the whole system bedded in it sounds nicer than my black zs imo. The de-cat did make a big difference on the black zed though:)

Had the green zed RR'd at 199bhp with those mods, the black one made 190bhp with the same mods:)

Mines already got a dual system fitted ..... I want a pair of manis and a decat me thinks :P :punk:

zsserbia 16-04-11 02:37 PM

If I remember in the same video it was stated 2 b supercharged? Or is it some other video with rear view cam and some porsche overtaking the ZS? Anyways beautiful and fine tuned orchestra playing on the tailpipe...