theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Been ditched :( time to spend some serious money on the car...ideas?? (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=3413)

carmadbaker 18-03-08 05:13 PM

Been ditched :( time to spend some serious money on the car...ideas??

Right....i've officially been dumped guys and girls, so...now i got tons of spare cash laying around burning holes....so therefore its being spent on the car! any suggestions would be really appreciated :) come on guy and girls...advice advice advice!!!:mbounce::happy2::beer2:

Maxxed_Ross 18-03-08 05:22 PM

Janspeed manifolds, sports cat, coil overs, catch tank, filter in wing, ICE

the list is endless!

Mat C 18-03-08 05:41 PM

I reccomend saving for a tax disc as they cost so much now ! Haha ! Nah, how about some new wheels - they can make the car feel fresh and new !

Boot Hill Bandit 18-03-08 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carmadbaker (Post 44077)
Right....i've officially been dumped guys and girls, so...now i got tons of spare cash laying around burning holes....so therefore its being spent on the car! any suggestions would be really appreciated :) come on guy and girls...advice advice advice!!!:mbounce::happy2::beer2:

Get some GAZ coilovers fitted dude........my Bro is due to have his fitted soon......I am certain his car will be a corker once that's done :thumbsup:

Jim

RalphG 18-03-08 06:16 PM

Your local emporium can supply Gaz suspension, Mintex brake pads, Alcantara seat covers, etc. etc. How much money would you like me to take from your wallet :fishing: :w00t::unsure::hmmm::greedy::rofl:

sarah 18-03-08 06:20 PM

well how about the heat shield? or have you got it already? window tints, alloys?

theres so much you can do but it depends on what your style is mate.

Boot Hill Bandit 18-03-08 06:32 PM

If you want performance........you are looking at induction, exhaust system, suspension, diff, brakes........

Talk to Ralph he can give you guidance on what you can get for your budget in mind.

Jim

stamford 18-03-08 09:56 PM

How about an LPG conversion?.....................considering the way in which the fuel prices are creeping up :shoot2:freakin government!

Seriously, the list is endless.............plenty to be done, enjoy ;)

steve 18-03-08 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carmadbaker (Post 44077)

just give us a shout if you wont a test drive b4 buying some stuff im only down the road
ive got so far
x-power springs fitted
manis
sports cat
piper cat back
air filter
new brakes with mintex 1144 fitted v.soon
cams going in a few months HOPEFULLY

Glen290 19-03-08 08:13 AM

Congratulations, enjoy your new found freedom and cash flow..