theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Zs 180 (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22754)

Supercharged_Z 23-09-12 08:46 PM

Zs 180

Funny how life throws up various opertunitys and hurdles.

A scare in my job over the past few weeks led me to selling the S2000 to stick some cash in the bank for tough times. Turns out I have come away with a pay rise and all problems resolved. So I have been thinking what do I want to do........

I am looking for a MK1 or MK2 ZS 180, ideally with mods even if extensivly modified I will pay good money for the right car.

Saloon or Hatch in any colour considered, however I am trying to hold on for a good one with mods :)

caled 23-09-12 08:50 PM

There was that £6.5k supercharged ZS on ebay...

Supercharged_Z 23-09-12 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caled (Post 274148)
There was that £6.5k supercharged ZS on ebay...

yeah, it sold :) I spoke with Gary in the week and said I would be very intrested if somebody comming at the weekend with the right money let him down. Sold yesterday

petet16 23-09-12 08:55 PM

i noticed it had ended, big thumbs up if he got the asking price.

Lukeus101 23-09-12 11:49 PM

Sold to a well known MG-R owner ;)

stamford 24-09-12 07:36 AM

It's also funny how you keep coming back to these Ross! It really says alot about these cars even when you have the choice to buy something that's on paper far superior. I hope you find one as I think the usual suspects may have settled into their new homes!

So who's the new owner of the sc one then?

petet16 24-09-12 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukeus101 (Post 274202)
Sold to a well known MG-R owner ;)

Do tell:fishing::icecream:

sneekyparrot 24-09-12 08:55 AM

Cheap bit of fun, it's just waiting for the right one to come along :-))

sneekyparrot 24-09-12 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z (Post 274147)
Funny how life throws up various opertunitys and hurdles.

A scare in my job over the past few weeks led me to selling the S2000 to stick some cash in the bank for tough times. Turns out I have come away with a pay rise and all problems resolved. So I have been thinking what do I want to do........

I am looking for a MK1 or MK2 ZS 180, ideally with mods even if extensivly modified I will pay good money for the right car.

Saloon or Hatch in any colour considered, however I am trying to hold on for a good one with mods :)

Bummer, that was a very nice s2000 but as u said when it comes down to
It u had your priorities !

Glad it's all turned out right in the end although I thought u
May of gotten the rwd bug?

Gotta be a nice 180 out there somewhere but I guess it's just a waiting game for the right one, can't see u being happy with a totally stock motor for long :-)

Cheers
P.

Supercharged_Z 24-09-12 04:03 PM

yeah the RWD bug is good but the plan is for cheap fast ish motoring. I know where i stand with the 180 and know with some mods they outperform a lot of cars.

Will go some distance in modifying, just amazed at the lack of cars for sale there used to be loads for sale and now they all abused or std lol..