theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   saloon or hatch (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=15779)

andys1981 11-02-11 04:26 AM

saloon or hatch

right all you guys know am after a zs,saloons are basically all in england,am fussy have ma heart set on a saloon,but with the two kids etc hatch will be better,or thats what am trying to say to myself,theres plenty out there,get digging lol,need a zs pleeeeeesssssseeeee help,must be a garage as its on finance booo,much appreciated guys

Leigh_EvoIX 11-02-11 12:13 PM

Get a saloon... Much nicer looking.

Also finance is rubbish.... Can you not get a loan from your bank? You'll probably get a better interest rate and no worry about HPI problems if you decide to sell it before you repay. Just my opinion.

Scarab 11-02-11 12:32 PM

Get a Saloon, I had a hatch and switched to a saloon, the huuuuge boot is so much better, seriously.

Also, when its cold and you've put the kids in the car, you can open the boot without blasting them with freezing air while you dump all the shopping etc in the back. Very practical ya see?

Nor 11-02-11 12:36 PM

I prefer the styling of the saloon. Hatch is quite useful if you have oversized stuff you need to store in the back though.

grimmy 11-02-11 12:43 PM

Hang on for a saloon andy you know if you buy a hatch you will just be settling for what you can get not what you want

ZS 11-02-11 12:46 PM

I'm a father of two (3 years old and 4 years old) and have a saloon ZS180.

No issues whatsoever and easy to go on holiday with them, the boot is huge (same load space as a ZT) fits everything I need for the kids and more!

Buy a Saloon!

KevG 11-02-11 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andys1981 (Post 195025)
right all you guys know am after a zs,saloons are basically all in england,am fussy have ma heart set on a saloon,but with the two kids etc hatch will be better,or thats what am trying to say to myself,theres plenty out there,get digging lol,need a zs pleeeeeesssssseeeee help,must be a garage as its on finance booo,much appreciated guys

Quote:

Originally Posted by grimmy (Post 195089)
Hang on for a saloon andy you know if you buy a hatch you will just be settling for what you can get not what you want

Buy Grimmy's he is always trying to off load his dude.

wackyschild 11-02-11 12:47 PM

:unsure: Looks like I'm on my own here preferring the Hatch..

haGGard 11-02-11 12:48 PM

I originally wanted a saloon, but got a hatch because as already said, it was available at the time.

Tho tbh its grown on me, its still the biggest boot ive ever owned.

andys1981 11-02-11 12:48 PM

saloon it is then,thats what i want right enough,al just wait then lol,cheers for the replys guys!