theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BrandsHatchTrackDay (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=25892)

daytona365 17-07-13 09:41 PM

BrandsHatchTrackDay

Well I got one left, so I booked it.

With the hot weather, and a week off work. I booked the 31st July. 17.40.

And to add a bit of excitement, Im taking a passenger :thumbsup:

peterzs 18-07-13 08:34 AM

have fun.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

daytona365 30-07-13 10:01 AM

Track day tomorrow.........Weather looks good, cant wait to throw the boy round.

peterzs 30-07-13 03:42 PM

Hope the weathers good.

:happy2::happy2::happy2:

daytona365 02-08-13 10:17 PM

4 Attachment(s)
The track day was the best one ever. Although there were plenty of cars faster than me, everyone behaved themselves. Only overtook on the straights, meant that I cold concentrate on enjoying myself. Meant that I only actually got overtaken by 3 cars, and they were all souped up. Pictures of two of them.......

My faith in the enjoyment a ZS gives you has been restored, after a few months of my ZED seeing too many of his friends scrapped, and far too many people slating him off, saying he is useless and cheap and a scrap car. Those people should not be in an enthusiasts forum.............................

andys1981 02-08-13 10:22 PM

sounds like youve had a good day bud,i agree they are good cars,im on my 3rd one

Skillen 02-08-13 11:23 PM

Mmmm 33's.

Dan1971 03-08-13 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona365 (Post 316306)
...My faith in the enjoyment a ZS gives you has been restored, after a few months of my ZED seeing too many of his friends scrapped, and far too many people slating him off, saying he is useless and cheap and a scrap car. Those people should not be in an enthusiasts forum.............................

Where's that come from pal ? .... There's always some tongue in cheek yellow banter on the site, but I've only given or heard kind works about your car .... You need to come round for a hug mate ?

When you're here I'll show you a hole the size of my fist on the side of Red and plenty more bits to show that although she's a pretty good looker, under the pretty clothes she's rotten .....

peterzs 03-08-13 09:22 AM

Dont tell everyone Daytona, its su[ppose to be a secret.

ZS's are great and Yellow ones................................Wow!!

:rambo::rambo::rambo: :clap::clap::clap:

daytona365 03-08-13 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 316316)
Where's that come from pal ? .... There's always some tongue in cheek yellow banter on the site, but I've only given or heard kind works about your car .... You need to come round for a hug mate ?

When you're here I'll show you a hole the size of my fist on the side of Red and plenty more bits to show that although she's a pretty good looker, under the pretty clothes she's rotten .....

Thanks for the invite, got to come and see the new car anyway......
Tell you more when I come round.....