theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mg zs (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=6973)

K&S Coachworks 25-02-09 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weagie (Post 91636)
2 posts in and lobbing insults. good work.

agreed!!!! rather imature!!!

David 25-02-09 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K&S Coachworks (Post 91658)
agreed!!!! rather imature!!!

Excuse me??? :wacko:

Myself and my miss's are 28 looking for a derv zs and i'm immature because i type "we have considered your car but i'm sorry to say but we think the colour is ugly"

I don't think constructive criticism about someone else's car is any of your dam business

in no form was it an insult, so please refrain from your keyboard flame type responses

Craig 26-02-09 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 91578)

it's an ugly colour :sick:

No ones saying that you have to like the colour of the car, but the way you put it across in the post isn't exactly pleasant, is it? There are better ways of putting across "constructive criticism" ...................

garryblueboyt 26-02-09 11:18 AM

Rather than say ugly would it have been better to say it was not for us i think it is a great colour and a top car .

K&S Coachworks 26-02-09 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 91669)
Excuse me??? :wacko:

Myself and my miss's are 28 looking for a derv zs and i'm immature because i type "we have considered your car but i'm sorry to say but we think the colour is ugly"

I don't think constructive criticism about someone else's car is any of your dam business

in no form was it an insult, so please refrain from your keyboard flame type responses

keyboard flame type responses[/QUOTE]

stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!!

KevG 26-02-09 01:01 PM

An infraction has been issued to User: David

David 26-02-09 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K&S Coachworks (Post 91776)
keyboard flame type responses

stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!![/QUOTE]

1 I said the colour was ugly not the car

2. My thread title clearly states i'm looking for a ZS and someone clearly selling his rover posts in my thread with an indirect method to sway me in another direction of which i responded in a non-confrantational honest response.

I think the infraction is quite frankly pathetic and all these jump-on posts at me a new member bullying (which seems to be a common trade mark of all the theBLAH.co.uk sites)

:maxlocked: don't wanna know

P.S. posts 1,2,3,4,5 & 10 were the ONLY responses on topic the rest were just flaming and shoot downs

K&S Coachworks 26-02-09 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 91785)
stongly suggest you take your own advice!!!!!!!!!!! can see another banned user soon!!!!! 4 posts and already giving cheek!!!! would say calling someones car ugly is not constructive criticism!!!!!

1 I said the colour was ugly not the car

2. My thread title clearly states i'm looking for a ZS and someone clearly selling his rover posts in my thread with an indirect method to sway me in another direction of which i responded in a non-confrantational honest response.

I think the infraction is quite frankly pathetic and all these jump-on posts at me a new member bullying (which seems to be a common trade mark of all the theBLAH.co.uk sites)

:maxlocked: don't wanna know

P.S. posts 1,2,3,4,5 & 10 were the ONLY responses on topic the rest were just flaming and shoot downs[/QUOTE]

over a 1,100 members and very seldom have any issues!

Z Scotland 26-02-09 06:55 PM

Does this mean you'll consider putting in an offer.:joker:

Yes! you are entitled to your opinion. But to say the colour was UGLY is a bit strong. Everyone who has seen the car first hand have always asked whats that colour it looks great.:)
And if your thinking buying an MG your not buying a rover your only fooling your self.

Good luck with your search.:)

jp kelly 26-02-09 07:03 PM

woah this thread has gone way over the top, im selling a 110 with 120 power if your interested pm me - jp