theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Mg zs (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=6973)

RudeDogg1 26-02-09 07:04 PM

well i think its a nice colour not 1 u see often if ever

David 26-02-09 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RudeDogg1 (Post 91944)
well i think its a nice colour not 1 u see often if ever

I agree it's not a common colour, but not really my cup of tea, Really want a darker colour

David 26-02-09 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4 5cotland (Post 91933)
Does this mean you'll consider putting in an offer.:joker:

Yes! you are entitled to your opinion. But to say the colour was UGLY is a bit strong. Everyone who has seen the car first hand have always asked whats that colour it looks great.:)
And if your thinking buying an MG you not buying a rover your only fooling your self.

Good luck with your search.:)

Why can't everyone be as easy going as you?? I think other people have made this well and truly from a mole hill to a mountain.

I just don't want to have to buy extra things for it, seats, dash, bodykit & wheels thats why i just wanna get the mg. I could not care less what it started it's life as, Yours would require other things I want which I certainly cannot afford to spray in your no doubt expensive colour :p Plus the saloon would be no use to me without a towbar

Might have found a nice XPG Hatch, just awaiting on the financials :)

stamford 27-02-09 07:17 AM

You'll have no problems finding the right car as it is a buyers market and is probably an ideal time to haggle. Would steer clear of dealers as some are on another planet with regards prices. Good luck.

DeMoNPauL 27-02-09 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 91420)
Any colour considered, must have MK2 180 KIT must be an MG not a rover

All engines considered

1.6/1.8/2.0TD or maybe the 2.5V6

Would prefer the Diesel and would prefer the Hatch

Try Pistonheads, Autotrader or Ebay.:D

David 04-03-09 06:41 PM

still not having much luck, too many folks wanting stupid high prices for these mg/rovers Theirs loads on Piston Heads and ebay wanting dbl the market value!!!

David 04-03-09 07:08 PM

Jeeeeeesus whept lord above, no wonder theirs so many 180's up forsale, DVLA Website now says the tax is £400 for the year :o it was less than that when i checked on one a few weeks ago. I was just convincing the ball and chain till I stumbled across that hurdle and a half lol

afcbadam 04-03-09 07:12 PM

my old man had just taxed his st220. same tax band as the zs and his was £400

Bobdope2002 04-03-09 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 92720)
Jeeeeeesus whept lord above, no wonder theirs so many 180's up forsale, DVLA Website now says the tax is £400 for the year :o it was less than that when i checked on one a few weeks ago. I was just convincing the ball and chain till I stumbled across that hurdle and a half lol

dvla for me says £210 for a year

afcbadam 04-03-09 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 (Post 92724)
dvla for me says £210 for a year

thats what im bloddy hopeing for. lol mines due in 2 months