theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   To Whom It May Concern (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22164)

BUCKYDEVIL 01-08-12 10:28 AM

Good to see that the people running this forum will take a firm stance against people like this
Shame that this forum was getting bad press on another site.
when the MG community is as small as it is already it's far better if we get together and keep each other informed of future fraudsters.

vanishing days 01-08-12 10:32 AM

Good news

ZRed 01-08-12 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanishing days (Post 265850)
Good news

Well said.

andys1981 01-08-12 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL (Post 265848)
Good to see that the people running this forum will take a firm stance against people like this
Shame that this forum was getting bad press on another site.
when the MG community is as small as it is already it's far better if we get together and keep each other informed of future fraudsters.

thats how i feel about all this aswell,its a step in the right direction,hope those who are having problems etc,can get them resolved

Bobdope2002 01-08-12 11:12 AM

It's ok guys I shall use the door swiftly I could explain my opinion but I think ill b shrugged off all the best moderators and people on here.....

Oh and btw me and George had a car related issue for the past two weeks which was sorted as soon as he could.......

petet16 01-08-12 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrence-zs180 (Post 265837)
It was deff getting out of hand and starting to put a bad side to this forum and I for one am glad that the admins/owners etc have done what's right to protect the forum, this is a good forum that doesn't take life or itself to seriousley and is a great help with many helpful members that are proud to be here and that it's bloody hard to find.
On a side note I delt with him 2+ years ago, He did my belts and a few other bits and it seems I was one of the lucky ones.. Even though I swear he caused the join between the two manifolds to split.. But hey whats done is done

y'know that's the odd thing, he can do good work, years ago when he was into T16s he built some good motors, but then as now it was outweighed by all the other "baggage"

Ricwin 01-08-12 11:46 AM

I would have to say this was a good call by The Boss.
Regardless of the controversy and strife caused by such a member, anything detrimental to the site and its reputation should be dealt with in such a manner.

POMPSKI 01-08-12 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL (Post 265848)

Exactly!

Luckily I am relatively new and have only heard stories of some of the rogue trading. Seems like a good call.

Lukeus101 01-08-12 01:19 PM

Ahhh peace and quiet at last :) brb gone to get a beer. Anyone else want one?

stamford 01-08-12 01:21 PM

Got anything stronger?