theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Supercharged 180 on eBay (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=26660)

Enright 28-10-13 02:19 PM

No, the switches in the instrument surround are the cruise and the headlamp washers Pete. It's definately a Mk2.

petet16 28-10-13 02:22 PM

ok, cheers

talkingcars 28-10-13 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enright (Post 324008)
No, the switches in the instrument surround are the cruise and the headlamp washers Pete. It's definately a Mk2.

Yeah, had my confused for a moment as the cruise switch is normally to the right of the wheel.

sneekyparrot 28-10-13 02:35 PM

Tbh if it had a buy now of £3250 I would of bought it but £4250 is just too much regardless of what has been spent and done, I know having been there before with the mk1 charged motor.
The smaller pulley may just be putting it back to the original size that the kit came with, sprintex dropped boost with a bigger pulley on later kits due to problems. Unlike Gary / Nathan's motor which had an even smaller pulley made up to overdrive the charger.

Still don't think he will get what he wants as the market is sooo small.

But I do miss the whine / noise from the mk1!

Still last time he was wanting 5k plus for it lol.

petet16 28-10-13 02:54 PM

Lot's of watchers though lol

Supercharged_Z 28-10-13 03:50 PM

MMMMMMMMMM

this must be to do with the three units that were imported about 4 years ago to a garage in warwick.

So tempting to bid but the problem is... just if they go wrong then to put it and do it right is so costly.

just noticed it is bridge garage. They were the people who purchased the units from sprintex.

petet16 28-10-13 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supercharged_Z (Post 324027)
MMMMMMMMMM

this must be to do with the three units that were imported about 4 years ago to a garage in warwick.

So tempting to bid but the problem is... just if they go wrong then to put it and do it right is so costly.

just noticed it is bridge garage. They were the people who purchased the units from sprintex.

That was why it rang a bell, did they not offer conversions at one point ?, I remember a thread on one of the forums.

Supercharged_Z 28-10-13 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petet16 (Post 324029)
That was why it rang a bell, did they not offer conversions at one point ?, I remember a thread on one of the forums.

No put the chargers on ebay and kept one for himself. One of the ones sold went to a guy in kent way iirc and another went to the blue on on here.

petet16 28-10-13 04:04 PM

ah ok.

Dan1971 28-10-13 04:24 PM

Wouldn't touch it personally.

Not based on any knowledge whatsoever of the car or seller..... just..... wouldn't be for me.