theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   x power badges (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=314)

Steves Cleenz 19-07-07 07:48 PM

x power badges

my mate runs a sticker shop and he has started to do domed/resin badges and i have asked him if he can do x power ones like the ones attached below, so what i am asking is would anybody be interested in some of these? plus i am getting him to make some custom MG badges aswell and if anybody would like some custom badges made let me know what you want and i will ask him

lukiep160 19-07-07 07:54 PM

What sort of price are you thinking of selling these at

Boot Hill Bandit 19-07-07 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 200bubs (Post 2831)
my mate runs a sticker shop and he has started to do domed/resin badges and i have asked him if he can do x power ones like the ones attached below, so what i am asking is would anybody be interested in some of these? plus i am getting him to make some custom MG badges aswell and if anybody would like some custom badges made let me know what you want and i will ask him

I tell you what Steve.........funny as it may sound......if he can make up some 'MG' badges that don't actually delaminate I would be interested. Not an exact copy but close enough.....just yellow, red and chrome if you get me......the actual MG ones are pretty detailed if you look close enough but not interested in that.

X power badges in chrome is good.

Jim

Steves Cleenz 19-07-07 08:18 PM

just phoned him and he said about £4 for the xpower ones and about £6-7 for the MG badges

Steves Cleenz 19-07-07 08:26 PM

for people that are wondering what "domed/resin" badges are, it is a normal sticker with a clear polyurethene coat over them like the one below

Boot Hill Bandit

when i just phoned him i asked about the normal MG badges and we shall do some of them aswell

Boot Hill Bandit 19-07-07 08:37 PM

Thats cool :smart:

You should tell him though that its 'MG' not 'WB' maybe he is hard of hearing. I don't like the idea of Bugs Bloody Bunny on the front and back of my car..........thats asking to be beaten up LMAO! :laugh:

Jim

Glen290 19-07-07 09:33 PM

Id like 3 of the xpower badges when they are available..:mml:

Matto 180 19-07-07 09:46 PM

I have the official MG XPower logo artwork as an Illustrator EPS file if needed.

arwilson80 19-07-07 10:52 PM

You know the actual MG Xpower ones that say 'by Sport & Racing' beneath it.... Is it possible to get them made?

Obviously there'd have to be some minor change so that IPR, Copyright, etc isn't breached.

Those i would be interested in... :)

sduk 19-07-07 11:07 PM

id be up for this definiatly! would buy a couple of the xpower ones, if you need money upfront then im easy for that too :D