theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Old George (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=31532)

andylew0 19-12-18 10:52 PM

Old George

No matter how many times over the years I told people to avoid this guy and get shot down and down and down. This pm surfaced in the ZR forum this week. Make of it what you want. 😉

THC is off again under disguise lmao

Hello I used to work for George mcmurdie earlier on in the year. He's still up to his old tricks although a spout of bankruptcy has stopped it from the extant it seemed to be before. He now works from behind a cafe he leases and uses young inexperienced lads to break the cars illegally I believe as there's no waste disposal (I didn't work with the cars, i worked in cafe-one of my customers said you needed a licence and disposal for the oil and fluids) and because the young lads he hires have no qualifications or guidance from him parts are smashed and sent to the customer smashed and they demand refunds. He pays peanuts cash in hand with no regard to the amount of work you do or the hours worked. Hes constantly telling of daily dramas thst are everyone's fault apart from his and every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. He complains of having no money yet can afford finance on at least 2 cars which are 600 each, rent at a grand a month and a 99£ phone bill for his iPhone. I've
no idea where he's getting the money from as the cafe barely takes 20 a day and all his young lads have walked out after punching him cos he didn't pay them and text him for pictures of them in their underwear! He has also begged every member of staff to take out a loan for him to pay back some people he owes money to. Yeah and we'd get money back! Anyway just thought I'd contact a few members with an update of him and let me know if you need to know where he is because I don't know if any of these issues on the thread had been sorted

R8NMG 20-12-18 07:37 AM

If it’s the same person as this person has the same name then he frequents on Facebook in one my MG GS group.

Street Elite 20-12-18 09:22 AM

Unfortunately on one of the Facebook pages I'm on too. Absolutely disgust him.

He's moved into mg 3 and 6's as no-one knows his past.

Drew

peterzs 20-12-18 03:53 PM

All allegedly of course.

Just need to steer clear.

Seen his posts on f/b, always someone that doesn't know.

peterzs 21-12-18 04:02 PM

Shame, wonder if anyone else has been done over by him, on here and would be willing to tell the small claims court.

Shows what he is like and has a record of doing this kind of stuff.

peterzs 22-12-18 11:27 AM

well done and good luck, is a slippery one.

Double check everything on the claim submission, leave him no wriggle room.

peterzs 23-12-18 03:41 PM

keep it all and copy everything.

Think its 3 bundles you have to do, all pages numbered and then a cover listing what you have. Hope he sorts it out when he knows you are after him.

Good Luck.

silver bullet 23-12-18 09:37 PM

Jeez he just never goes away does he, lots of people have fallen into the same trap based on the MG 3 and GS stuff he posts, and from what I can see he has got somewhat involved in the MGCC motorsport stuff with his 3 and posts a lot about Jack Goff etc. At some point I am sure he will pick on the wrong person

Smokey 26-12-18 11:32 PM

He never knows when to quit!

sneekyparrot 28-12-18 08:48 AM

Odd Man tbh and very much uncertain which version you will deal with. He was behind the group purchase of a bach of eibach xpower 180 springs and despite a few delays that were not down to him everyone got there units.

go figure??

P.