theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forgot to mention (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=31538)

stamford 16-01-19 09:43 PM

Forgot to mention

My daughters boyfriend bought me my MGCC membership renewal for Christmas! How nice was that!

peterzs 17-01-19 05:59 PM

what's he after.

:):):)

Dan1971 17-01-19 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterzs (Post 378903)
what's he after.

:rofl: .... Exactly what I thought.

Then again .... very nice of him. Good lad.

stamford 17-01-19 08:57 PM

He’s welcome to her! :laugh:

He’s staying with us, good lad. Qualified mechanic and currently a builder and very good at it. Already built us a new path! He raced at the same club I used to but he got a lot more trophies!

peterzs 17-01-19 10:30 PM

sign him up quick.

p_b82 18-01-19 01:28 PM

Sounds like he's a good one to keep around then :D

sneekyparrot 23-01-19 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 378909)
He’s welcome to her! :laugh:

He’s staying with us, good lad. Qualified mechanic and currently a builder and very good at it. Already built us a new path! He raced at the same club I used to but he got a lot more trophies!

Feck me Mick make sure she gets a ring on his finger :lovers:

omg my daughter keeps finding guys that can barely find the floor with both feet. We had hopes for the last one who looked normal and into cars but know fucktard too, beats me how the fcuk can these kids get themselves into such debt when they live and home and pay feck all to the house:baby:

better stop i can feel a rant coming on :D

stamford 23-01-19 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sneekyparrot (Post 378921)
Feck me Mick make sure she gets a ring on his finger :lovers:

omg my daughter keeps finding guys that can barely find the floor with both feet. We had hopes for the last one who looked normal and into cars but know fucktard too, beats me how the fcuk can these kids get themselves into such debt when they live and home and pay feck all to the house:baby:

better stop i can feel a rant coming on :D

Having three daughters I have seen them all and stepped in when needed. Grabbed them by the neck etc and rescued one, police involved. Now one is quite settled, 2nd grandchild arrived a few hours ago. Good lad too. The lad I spoke about is talking about their future, have no complaints. Oldest needs sorting though, too comfy in her own company. There are some feckwits out there.

Dan1971 23-01-19 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 378924)
.....Now one is quite settled, 2nd grandchild arrived a few hours ago. Good lad too. .....

Congrats mate ... hope all is well.

:beer2:

stamford 23-01-19 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 378925)
Congrats mate ... hope all is well.

:beer2:

Thanks Dan. Yes all good. Took today off as had no sleep. Finally got a grandson! All very well.