theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Blue Or Grey Or Red Monacos, Hatchback, NR Glasgow (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=12183)

ibrox_hunk 03-05-10 05:48 PM

Blue Or Grey Or Red Monacos, Hatchback, NR Glasgow

I am after a set of monacos for my mg zs, hatchback,
after either the blue, grey or red ones,
looking for them to be within reasonable distance from Paisley, Glasgow.
Pictures would help, and if you have a set either Pm me or post in here with your
offers,
thanks in advance,

Ritchy 03-05-10 05:59 PM

there was a blue set at scb yesterday buti cant remember the condition

ibrox_hunk 03-05-10 06:49 PM

where is that? was it for the hatch? how much do you reckon they would want?
Quote:

Originally Posted by ritchyp (Post 153292)
there was a blue set at scb yesterday buti cant remember the condition

Ritchy 03-05-10 06:53 PM

do you know where the dip is on the motorway towards the forth road bridge, and there are the 2 speed cameras under the bridges, well its that junction there basically, youde have to phone and ask, i dunno if anyone who was there with me yesterday remembers what they where like?

ibrox_hunk 03-05-10 08:03 PM

nope dont know where it is lol, sure i could find it though, also do you know anywhere that does decent, cheap window tinting:thankyou:?
Quote:

Originally Posted by ritchyp (Post 153302)
do you know where the dip is on the motorway towards the forth road bridge, and there are the 2 speed cameras under the bridges, well its that junction there basically, youde have to phone and ask, i dunno if anyone who was there with me yesterday remembers what they where like?

Ritchy 03-05-10 08:17 PM

i went to advanced window tints in south street, not the cheapest, ut not expensive and they use high quality films and you get a lifetime guarantee on the tints

numbers0141 959 7999
guys called jason,

id try phoning the scrappies to find the conditions of the seats as i really cant remember they at least would need a decent clean

Maxfly 03-05-10 09:14 PM

the seats seemed in pretty good nick as far as i remember, like ritchy says a good clean is what they would need but reckon they would come up nicely:)

andys1981 03-05-10 09:52 PM

they are in good cond a was there on sat there covered in glass but a gid hoover should b fine bud!!

ibrox_hunk 04-05-10 09:38 AM

ok cool, any of you guys have a postcode for this place?
i will give them a call see how much they are after for them first,
cheers guys :party:
Quote:

Originally Posted by l4cwd (Post 153338)
they are in good cond a was there on sat there covered in glass but a gid hoover should b fine bud!!

Maxfly 04-05-10 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibrox_hunk (Post 153355)
ok cool, any of you guys have a postcode for this place?
i will give them a call see how much they are after for them first,
cheers guys :party:

here ye go bud:)

S C B Vehicle Dismantlers & Salvage Dealers
Claylands Farm, Newbridge, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH28 8LZ

ibrox_hunk 08-05-10 01:08 PM

still on the lookout, guy says they are all ripped and would probably be of no use to me, thanks anyway guys

Stephen 08-05-10 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibrox_hunk (Post 154011)
still on the lookout, guy says they are all ripped and would probably be of no use to me, thanks anyway guys

I cant remember seeing them Ripped?.

ibrox_hunk 08-05-10 05:44 PM

when i phoned some young lad answered and told me the seats where ripped across the drivers bolster and at the passengers bit where their A**e goes was his actual sentence, lol
is it open on a sunday as i am off and might just take a drive down
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 154039)
I cant remember seeing them Ripped?.

BUCKYDEVIL 08-05-10 05:48 PM

Yes its open on a Sunday and you might also be interested in the windows that are already tinted..

ibrox_hunk 08-05-10 06:22 PM

that would be good as well, but i would still need to boot one done:P lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by BUCKYDEVIL (Post 154063)
Yes its open on a Sunday and you might also be interested in the windows that are already tinted..

andys1981 08-05-10 06:46 PM

they werent ripped when a was there last sat,wee bit wear on the bolster,but they were covered in glass

ibrox_hunk 08-05-10 07:11 PM

ok well that clears that up then, i will more and likely pop pop down tomorrow, thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by l4cwd (Post 154090)
they werent ripped when a was there last sat,wee bit wear on the bolster,but they were covered in glass

andys1981 08-05-10 07:24 PM

there in a silver zs mate,maybe theres another one recently in,thats the seats are fooked eh!

Ritchy 08-05-10 08:32 PM

its got za 45 bonnet on it

ibrox_hunk 08-05-10 10:09 PM

ok well cheers for that guys, will defo look into it tomorrow when i take the trip along, what time does it open at roughly? is 11 to early on a sunday lol
Quote:

Originally Posted by ritchyp (Post 154112)
its got za 45 bonnet on it

Stephen 09-05-10 02:52 AM

Remember to take a torx headed thingy for the bolts in the seats!

ibrox_hunk 09-05-10 03:17 PM

remembered, got the seats today, they where in good condition as stated by others on here, cut myself about 15 diffrent places on my arms cause of the little shards of glass, i did take a little sweep brush with me, the guy was like WTF lol, just in the process of cleaning them the now, got the back set scrubbed up and looking good,
now for the fronts, they are a little bit grubbier than the rears where but i will just scrub them up and get them loking good hopefully,

so guys, guess this is thanks yet again for your help, cheers:bike::mbounce:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen (Post 154126)
Remember to take a torx headed thingy for the bolts in the seats!

ibrox_hunk 09-05-10 08:18 PM

Fitted

got them fitted after cleaning them, must say they came up like the dogs danglies, cheers guys,

Ritchy 09-05-10 08:27 PM

no problem mate, glad they went to use rather than going mouldy!

ibrox_hunk 09-05-10 09:54 PM

yeah they probably would have went quite soon as the seat belts and the floor had little bits starting to grow, now to fit my plasma dials,
Quote:

Originally Posted by ritchyp (Post 154207)
no problem mate, glad they went to use rather than going mouldy!

andys1981 10-05-10 04:25 PM

glad to see ye got what ye were after bud,knew maself they were in good nick,hope ye dont get too many splinters lol

ibrox_hunk 11-05-10 07:38 PM

i got cut to ribbons lol, but gt them sorted and cleaned in the end,
Quote:

Originally Posted by l4cwd (Post 154309)
glad to see ye got what ye were after bud,knew maself they were in good nick,hope ye dont get too many splinters lol