theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   NOT happy (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=14183)

remey 15-10-10 08:27 PM

NOT happy

got home from work tonight and the missus was watching the normal rubbish on t.v,so i said, do you fancy going for a drive out for a bit?so she agreed,my two young daughters was with us too,so after about half an hour disaster struck!!!my youngest decided to throw up EVERYWHERE!!!!!and when i say everywhere a mean everywhere!!!seat belts ,carpet ,mats,seats ,doorcards the lot!,and it stinks!!,and by this time, its dark ,all my cleaning things are at work,so just gona have to leave it till the morn to sort out,NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::rant: :rant:

Ritchy 15-10-10 08:29 PM

absolutely gutted lol, teach you for doing those handbrake turns round roundabout but:P

Dan1971 15-10-10 08:32 PM

Mate you need to get down to a garage forecourt and use the light to get most of it sorted. hope it was just a bit of travel sickness and nothing serious. I'm guessing she's OK now.

remey 15-10-10 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ritchyp (Post 175470)
absolutely gutted lol, teach you for doing those handbrake turns round roundabout but:P

lol,i think ill go on my own next time ,the zed was running sweet tonight,was enjoying myself ,:laugh:

remey 15-10-10 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan1971 (Post 175474)
Mate you need to get down to a garage forecourt and use the light to get most of it sorted. hope it was just a bit of travel sickness and nothing serious. I'm guessing she's OK now.

yeah did that already, to use the vac ,its my own fault realy as she is very car sick ,

daytona365 15-10-10 08:41 PM

Feel for you mate, my daughter was ill in my car years ago. Not a nice thing to clean up.

Lucky for me, both kids gorwn up now, so my Zed safe ...

Leigh_EvoIX 15-10-10 08:43 PM

Ewww. Did you ever see that thread about the bloke that left his dog in the car??

BUCKYDEVIL 15-10-10 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remey (Post 175477)
its my own fault realy as she is very car sick ,

Poor we soul needs some sick bags...:sick:
Hope car aint too minging in the morning.

remey 15-10-10 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona365 (Post 175479)
Feel for you mate, my daughter was ill in my car years ago. Not a nice thing to clean up.

Lucky for me, both kids gorwn up now, so my Zed safe ...

lucky you ,ive got along time to go ,as mine are only 4 and 8 lol,i dont mind cleaning it up (as its not her fault) but its the smell :evilmad:,got some good autogylm gear at work ,so ill crack on 1st thing

SharronB 15-10-10 09:18 PM

LOL been there, done that! You need some travel sickness pills, the best ones are Joyrides (try asking at Boots and having people sniggering, cos they think your asking for condoms lol )