theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   A Festive Message from the Site Team (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=2409)

stamford 24-12-07 08:32 AM

A Festive Message from the Site Team

As the site Ambassador myself and the site team would like to wish all the members of theMGZS.co.uk a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Have a great time over this festive period and remember, if you are taking your car with you, don't drink and drive ;)

sarah 24-12-07 08:34 AM

merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you and your familys :D

arwilson80 24-12-07 08:39 AM

Hope you've all been good, so that the 'bearded creature' can visit tonight. :) I heard that Sarah, Jim & Stamford weren't getting anything though as they were naughty this year. ;)

sarah 24-12-07 08:40 AM

me? naughty?

i have been good all year, so i deserve presents!

Boot Hill Bandit 24-12-07 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arwilson80 (Post 31052)

Hope you've all been good, so that the 'bearded creature' can visit tonight. :) I heard that Sarah, Jim & Stamford weren't getting anything though as they were naughty this year. ;)

bearded creature?? I haven't shaved.........are we talking about me again? :joker:

I haven't been naughty for **** sake I'm a ******* angel I am.......I can't think of one good reason why I shouldn't recieve something this Christmas! Can I have one of Santas female elves please.........a really dirty one if at all possible! :w00t:

Granville

sarah 24-12-07 08:46 AM

JIM i can think of a reason?

you just swore TWICE in your post and santa doesnt like swearing, and he doesnt like rude minded people either, so that means i get more presents so ner ner!

Boot Hill Bandit 24-12-07 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 31060)
JIM i can think of a reason?

you just swore TWICE in your post and santa doesnt like swearing, and he doesnt like rude minded people either, so that means i get more presents so ner ner!

Oh **** thats a ******* good point actually! More money in the swear box :slap:

I've just been startled awake and I am feeling damn frisky........I do hope that stray cat isn't in the house

Granville

sarah 24-12-07 08:50 AM

errrghh!

your horrible there are some things you should keep to yourself ! lol

Southern Storm 24-12-07 08:52 AM

Merry xmas, new year and stuff to yous guys, families, friends and pets.

Boot Hill Bandit 24-12-07 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah (Post 31065)
errrghh!

your horrible there are some things you should keep to yourself ! lol

Only messin! :laugh: I wouldn't hurt the little furball :no:

As the song goes......

"you and me baby ain't nothin but mammals, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel......" :rofl:

I'm in a silly but happy mood.......ignore me........I'm going down the garage to annoy Arkwright :D

*poke* *annoy* *poke* *annoy* *poke* *annoy* :) :whistle:

Granville