theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   The zs should be back tomorrow (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=26510)

kev mocko 03-10-13 03:18 PM

The zs should be back tomorrow

Hi guys hopefully the zs should be back tomorrow and repaired, They said its had a new lambda sensor,the wiring loom repaired and the inner cv boot replaced plus theyve had to bleed the clutch for some reason? I know it had had a new clutch slave fitted and master cylinder . Im worried already what its going to cost now but thats the way things go,i will be just glad to have it back,im fed up of driving my sisters daihatsu sirion now,But its got me to work which was the main thing,Just glad to get it back and be able to finally valet the car properly and clean the paintwork back up to the standard i want it to,:)

peterzs 03-10-13 03:37 PM

Sounds like you are going to be busy, glad its sorted.

Dan1971 03-10-13 03:50 PM

Can't figure why you don't know how much it'll cost you though ....

ian zs180 03-10-13 04:35 PM

Good to hear you have got it sorted mate

kev mocko 03-10-13 05:24 PM

The guys at the garage couldnt give me a price until they had looked over the car and done the jobs it needed repairing,just annoyed at the garage i bought it from only giving the first £100 towards it but they never sold me a warranty with the car so not a lot i can do unless i went through small claims court which would take a long time n money also,well its going to get the full works when i get it back as i was a self employed valeter its going to be mint when done im planning to put an exhaust on it and my catch tank i kept off my last one i sold,just want one of those inner wing induction kits aswell,

kev mocko 03-10-13 05:26 PM

Just a quick one too why would they need to bleed the clutch?

peterzs 03-10-13 06:25 PM

sounds like the first garage bodged it all up, didnt they put a new salve on, or something.

By giving you a £100, they have admitted to some liability.

But might be easier to bite the bullet, pay the money and start enjoying the car!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

kev mocko 03-10-13 06:37 PM

Hi peter yep it sounds so im hoping when i get it back it will feel a lot better to drive,i can now start to make it my own,fingers crossed im starting a new job soon training to be a bus driver so i can then earn a decent full time wage and do the mods to car i want to do once ive paid the bill off for the car that is ;-)

kev mocko 04-10-13 05:34 PM

Got my car back guys chuffed with it again,ive already been out and put my hid kit on,going to finally valet it tomorrow and do my sisters too as a big thankyou and the best bit is the bill wasnt as scary as i thought it would be happy days,

andys1981 04-10-13 05:54 PM

glad to hear that kev,hope everythings all good