theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Parts Wanted (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Whats a sheddist kit (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=16045)

Nor 26-02-11 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrence-zs180 (Post 197963)
Lower pedal.. better feel to it and not the constant worry about it failing on a monday morning rush our like mine did.

Cool, cheers Lawrence.

lawrence-zs180 26-02-11 04:36 PM

no worries... from what I have heard he is answering pm's on xpf now, not sure if prices have changed due to vat but i paid ?149 posted for mine.

big_wasa 26-02-11 06:14 PM

Not mine and no longer on line :whistle:

lawrence-zs180 26-02-11 06:48 PM

really... mmm bit worrying i know he is on .org

kkman 26-02-11 06:55 PM

pm him last week , no response yet....

lawrence-zs180 26-02-11 07:06 PM

it can take ages...

Maxfly 27-02-11 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nor (Post 197959)
What's the difference in it Max? Lighter, lower bite?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrence-zs180 (Post 197963)
Lower pedal.. better feel to it and not the constant worry about it failing on a monday morning rush our like mine did.

Yip, that is it in a nutshell, feels a lot more positive..probably becasue you dinna have that crappy plastic flexing all over the joint. Always make sure your release arm is suitably lubed up too:)

Yep, sheddist can take a wee while to answer pm's as demand is pretty high for the kits I believe, a poilte reminder pm now and again is probably the best way to go about it but he is very busy afaia:)

haGGard 27-02-11 12:59 PM

I have a sheddist kit in my cupboard, just sitting there waiting until my clutch goes again :P

I don't understand you kkman though, you say you want a sheddist kit, but you do not even know what it is or what it does? Just that its 'popular'? :wacko: Baffles me lol, but yes its a worthwhile upgrade

petet16 27-02-11 01:08 PM

Puzzles me too, in the same way he wants sdi injectors, and a Kei force 10, and a ss catback duplex for a car that plainly already has one, a bit of research before posting maybe:smile1:

kkman 27-02-11 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petet16 (Post 198090)
Puzzles me too, in the same way he wants sdi injectors, and a Kei force 10, and a ss catback duplex for a car that plainly already has one, a bit of research before posting maybe:smile1:

never said I want a ss catback duplex...that's already done by Danny, i just mention in another thread, listed the mods which has been done and haven'd been done. I

what's wrong if I want a Kei force 10 :fish: and in terms of sdi, I addmit I don't know what is it:shutup:...but I'd like to ask, don't care who will make fun of me.

as for the sheddist kit, I know that's for clutch, but I don't know the principle.

After driving the ZS, I feel the clutch pedal is too high, not that comfortable.

then I think, the sheddist kit may can solve the problem.

thanks mate, I'll do more research before posting.:beer: