theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hello (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=31680)

jc600 02-11-20 03:39 PM

Hello

Sorry, been busy lately.......how is everyone?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

p_b82 03-11-20 09:23 AM

Doing ok here - plodding along with work (thankfully, even if it is not enjoyable atm); ZS is still causing us problems with it's desire to overboost even with the vanes wide open - so it's laggy as sin then wants to grenade itself... or we have the vanes operating and it just wants to blow the HG :(

You?

peterzs 03-11-20 04:05 PM

all OK

Just getting the ZS through its MOT.

Dead horn and non self-levelling lights, but should be sorted Thursday and retest Saturday.

:):):)

stamford 03-11-20 11:03 PM

You won’t be happy asking me that one!

2020 has not had many positives for me. Daughter #2 has had two cancelled weddings. I was furloughed for 6 months. Wife lost her job at the beginning of September, still waiting for her money. I lost mine last month. Buried our 17 year old cat a few days ago. ZT-T failed its MOT.

Let’s see if i can find anything good from this.......

During Furlough I did a lot of work on the ZS. Now under cover until next year! Aiming to get it to Zed20.

peterzs 04-11-20 11:03 AM

maybe a long-awaited forum meet up, if Z20 if it happens.

Be good to see some Z's again.

Hope 2021 is more positive for you Mick.

jc600 05-11-20 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p_b82 (Post 380707)
Doing ok here - plodding along with work (thankfully, even if it is not enjoyable atm); ZS is still causing us problems with it's desire to overboost even with the vanes wide open - so it's laggy as sin then wants to grenade itself... or we have the vanes operating and it just wants to blow the HG :(

You?

Good........sure you'll get it sorted

jc600 05-11-20 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterzs (Post 380710)
all OK

Just getting the ZS through its MOT.

Dead horn and non self-levelling lights, but should be sorted Thursday and retest Saturday.

:):):)

Good.........Nice easy fixes.

jc600 05-11-20 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 380711)
You won’t be happy asking me that one!

2020 has not had many positives for me. Daughter #2 has had two cancelled weddings. I was furloughed for 6 months. Wife lost her job at the beginning of September, still waiting for her money. I lost mine last month. Buried our 17 year old cat a few days ago. ZT-T failed its MOT.

Let’s see if i can find anything good from this.......

During Furlough I did a lot of work on the ZS. Now under cover until next year! Aiming to get it to Zed20.

Not good at all, I hope things pick up for you.

Dan1971 08-11-20 10:33 AM

All good for me.

Proper retired now and just got planning through to build a wee hoose in the Scottish borders.

talkingcars 09-11-20 06:46 PM

Supplying the construction industry we never stopped, some depots were furloughed but we were kept open as we serviced Thames Water with all their clean water spares. That meant we picked up the work of four other depots and temporally increased our fleet from 5 trucks to 9 at one point with no increase in yard staff, it was nuts and although it has eased and all the other depots are back open except Swindon that has been closed we are still running 6 trucks and are still crazy busy. I am still averaging 10 hours a week overtime, which, if I am honest, I could do without, there is more to work than live.