theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Do I or Don't I (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=22336)

Steve mead 16-08-12 03:36 PM

Do I or Don't I

Well thats the question as to wether I sell the zed. Getting fed up putting petrol in it, only to use it on some knob who wants a race! It must be something to do with the ironing board on the back. It's a very hard car to drive slowly so it looks like we may be going for something a little bit more practical. Oh that don't mean a Kia picanto either.

Hambo-180 16-08-12 05:39 PM

its probably worth more to you than in a trade in or selling. If you dont need to money thats in it i'd keep it as a toy, weekend use etc....

peterzs 16-08-12 05:54 PM

Keep it, let the knobs go.

Until one really annoys you and then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil::devil: :beer2::beer2:

stamford 16-08-12 07:14 PM

Easy I know but you need to learn to let it ride. As for putting fuel in, I chuck in over £80 a week and this either the zed (when its working) or the Landy on the weekly commute.

Getting a smaller car is not the answer as you'll only push it hard to get the level of performance you crave for. False economy. Stick to the zed, learn to drive it differently, economically and every now and then hit the loud pedal in the right places ;)

Fred68 16-08-12 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 268202)

Getting a smaller car is not the answer as you'll only push it hard to get the level of performance you crave for. False economy. Stick to the zed, learn to drive it differently, economically and every now and then hit the loud pedal in the right places ;)

This ^^ ;)

big_wasa 16-08-12 07:53 PM

You will soon change your mind when it comes to letting it go for 15 year old fiesta money.

daytona365 16-08-12 07:56 PM

KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the knobs be knobs. They only jealous. I take no notice when Im in mine. Im more than happy to keep my pe**s between my legs instead of on my forehead.....

caled 16-08-12 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytona365 (Post 268213)
Im more than happy to keep my pe**s between my legs instead of on my forehead.....

Pears? That's an odd place to put them.

guru 16-08-12 10:26 PM

Keep it! I regretted selling our first ZS180, as I watch it's new owner driving off in it I knew I'd made a mistake and it's too late then :(

andys1981 16-08-12 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stamford (Post 268202)
Easy I know but you need to learn to let it ride. As for putting fuel in, I chuck in over £80 a week and this either the zed (when its working) or the Landy on the weekly commute.

totally agree with mick on this one,sold my zs bought a zr ragged it all the time(not when cold),bought my 2nd 180 and just cruise everywhere,only use it when i need to really,seriously keep it bud !