theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Morning All (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=31774)

Stevedx 12-05-23 09:35 AM

Morning All

Morning All

Been about 8 years since I have been on here, and I would love to get back into an MG.

How is everyone?

Anyone selling a ZS/ZR?

Steve

peterzs 12-05-23 10:04 AM

Hi Steve,

This came up on facebook. Know it's an auto but sounds fully loaded. £2,700

Diane Warren
38 m ·
Rover 45 2.0 V6 Auto Connoisseur Saloon in Metallic Copperleaf Red with Sandstone Beige Leather Seats, 54,000 miles.
We purchased this rare car in June last year for my father who no longer requires the car. It was registered by the dealer, Douglas Grahams (Slough) in March 2001, before passing to its first owner shortly after, who owned the car for 21 years. It has full service history (20 stamps) from Trident Rover (Ottershaw) and continued to be serviced by them after Rover collapsed as they became a Honda dealer. The car passed to us in June 2022 and had a full service in July 2022, by Chris at Retro Sports Cars Ltd, including all belts, tensioners, water pump and also auto gearbox oil. The usual sagging headliner was also replaced. The car is mechanically sound and there is no rust on the bodywork or underside.
This is a pre project drive top spec car which includes Cruise Control (fully working), Front and Rear Electric Windows, ABS, Heated Leather

good luck finding one.

Stevedx 12-05-23 10:25 AM

thanks, really after the zs or zr though, as I have had plenty of rovers, and fancied something on the ng side

Dan1971 12-05-23 06:23 PM

Hi Steve.... Quiet here these days, with just a few of the old regulars occasionally having a wee chat. People moving on, on their different car journeys I guess.

peterzs 13-05-23 09:20 AM

:band::band::band:

p_b82 15-05-23 01:00 PM

There's a few on ebay - but the price is quite strong for the ZS really.... Maybe mine might not be that un-economical to repair if it fails the MOT badly...

It's tough looking at other online sources, as it mostly just shows the "new" one now...

Stevedx 15-05-23 01:47 PM

yea it is hard, also people seem to want big money too.

stamford 15-05-23 10:36 PM

Hello Steve, been a while. Yes it’s quiet due to owners moving on and Facebook groups taking over. Still here though! There are still good ZS’s out there but that will depend on your budget. Owners are getting wise to holding out, bad for buyers but good for current owners as prices are going up where they ought to be. Be patient, they will come up if prepared to fettle.

Stevedx 16-05-23 07:42 AM

Hi Stamford, deffo been a while.

Been playing with classic mini's for a while now, but have always missed having an MG, so I have sold one of the mini's and am on the look out.

talkingcars 18-05-23 09:10 PM

Welcome back Steve.

Minis?
L2B is this weekend.

James