theMGZS.co.uk  :: MG ZS forum

theMGZS.co.uk :: MG ZS forum (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Mk I ZS180+ in Le Mans Green (https://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=7534)

stripey 13-04-09 01:11 AM

Mk I ZS180+ in Le Mans Green

Hi All,

I have been redundant for about 2 months but finally managed to land a job and it comes with a car allowance (lots of miles apparently) so will need something a little more economical than my, much loved, 180.

Done just under 67,000 (less than 10,000 since I got her in August 2007) and I will consider returning to standard to sell - otherwise offered as is with a Cobra stainless Cat back exhaust, ITG Maxogen induction kit, TF steering wheel, auto dimming rear view mirror and scangauge II.

All 4 wheels have recently been refurbished in smoked chrome and the 2 front tyres are fairly new Toyo T1R, rear with some tread Bridgestone RE040.

Just passed the MOT without any problems but the tax is due from 01/05/09.

If anyone is interested then post here / drop me a PM - I will add some pictures as soon as I have chance. It's an excellent condition car with all round electric windows and an electric sunroof (+ pack).

Look forward to hearing from you...

mattie007 14-04-09 06:17 PM

Post some pics please!
How much you after?

afcbadam 14-04-09 07:21 PM

cambelts? year? all helps the sale buddy

stripey 14-04-09 07:24 PM

Apologies it was a bit late when I got round to posting - photo's being sorted, it's a 2003 52 reg and I was looking for £2,200 with the mods included and the cambelts were done last August.

afcbadam 14-04-09 07:27 PM

great price. especially as the belts have done. no big bill for the buyer.
good luck

stripey 16-04-09 07:54 PM

Hello again all,

Car not for sale but willing to swap out some of the mods - there is some bodywork damage unfortunately due to a hit and run and I have managed to get a good enough trade in.

If anyone local to Manchester / Sheffield (where I am moving to on Sunday) want to swap standard bits for the following (and can do the work themselves) I have available:

Cobra Stainless Cat Back Exhaust System (MK I Hatch) ~ £100
ITG Maxogen ~ £150
MG TF Steering Wheel ~ £25

All for minimal cost as you can see.

Also on offer is a Scangauge II with a blendmount (on the rear view mirror) @ ~ £75

Thanks for looking...

arwilson80 17-04-09 12:14 AM

Now if the ITG was for sale without the swap... :hmmm:

Have been having a hunt around for one lately.

stripey 17-04-09 08:08 AM

Unfortunately I need something to put back in the car - and someone who knows how to change / fit them due to my lack of knowledge!

The same would go for the exhaust...

stokey-leroy 17-04-09 08:18 AM

alrite stripey, just wondering whether the exhaust would fit a ZS 120 hatch?

stripey 17-04-09 08:21 AM

I don't see why not - unless there is a difference in the exhaust diameters - let me just check in my service manual and I will let you know the diameter of the 180...