starfire039

starfire039 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Oh dear, these meets are bad news!
tell me about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
All I can say is..........not within reason or ability to fit electric windows to it! Plenty of peeps on here who may be local and able to help........seems a daft reason to sell it. As for aircon..........I have been managing without it for a while now........

If you really want to sell it.........ideal as a stripped out trackday car for someone as they have no aircon to remove and it doesn't have the motors for the windows in either........if you are lazy and don't want to do much 'technical' stripping out.

Jim

NIKKI JUST SAID..............How much you want for it?
i was going to convert to electric, but decided i'd rather go for buckets, and an induction kit. perhaps i should convert to electric. thing is it's fairly rapid as it has no aircon, no leccy windows, no rear seats.

problem is too is that i paid too much for it, so if i sold it now i would lose a horrific amount.

part of me is now thinking i should just crack on with it. insurance is way to high for me for a 180. perhaps i should go ahead and get this induction kit and 52mm tb, and wack the buckets in to save weight, and perhaps strip out the standard carpet and line it with non sound deadened carpet.

i hate the way i always change my mind!!!

i am kind of disapointed with my xorst as well. it's okay dont get me wrong i originally wanted something quiet just a bit more beefy than standard, which is EXACTLY what the Peco is, and i was happy with it. But i think my needs have changed and i want something loud. i could always sell the backbox, keep the middle pipe and get a janspeed duplex............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ............................
  • Replace/fix rattly mirror
  • Mark 2 dashboard
  • Catch tank
  • New VIS motors
  • Fit bucket seats
  • Induction kit
  • New spark plugs + oil change
  • New exhaust
  • Decat
  • Fix drivers seat mounting hole
  • Reidy Remap

starfire039 is offline   Reply With Quote