Thread: 2.0 td 115+
View Single Post
Old 01-06-09, 10:24 PM   #4
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Wink

[QUOTE=SRD180;107561]HI what sort of power can you get out of the 2.0 115+ ? may be going to have a look at one at weekend.

Hi, I've got a derv. and had the following:- remap, boost put up a bit, decat, cat back powerflow exhaust, BMC panel filter, maf adjuster box.

Now goes a lot better, been round Brands with the 180's and although I got passed by the quick ones the car could keep up, I just let them get by so they didn't get upset at being beaten by a derv!!

Took it to Santa Pod and did 17.5 but I just sat on the line with the wheels spinning like mad, so it could have been a bit quicker.

Cheaper insurance, road tax £120, was 50 odd mpg, but now down to 40 odd
great torque but top end speed down on the 180, but that's only on the track!!!

You also dont get all the VIS motor problems and dodgy manifolds that the 180's seem to suffer from.

All the above mods came to about £550. but the car goes a lot better now.

You can also put down a nice, black smoke screen, to stop anyone getting by, or so I'm told.
peterzs is online now   Reply With Quote