View Single Post
Old 07-06-09, 08:51 PM   #23
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Hi mate ...
Must have sold it to Owen in January, as that's when I got the ZT-T. As for the rear ender ... No idea. When I bought it, I was conscious of the paint on the rear bumper not matching and being slightly dull, but was sure that I could polish it up to a state where I was happy. Didn't really get there to be honest, as the touch up didn't have the metallic sparkle. It also sagged in the corners, but there's a fix for that on here somewhere, or a link to one on X-Power.

Mechanically, it should be sound. When I got it from Bristol Street Harlow, it had some coolant issues. Loads on here if you look back at my early threads. It spent much of it's first few weeks of my ownership in their workshops, but the leak was traced eventually, and sorted under warranty. The only upgrades I did was the roof and the rear speakers ; be careful in the corners, when cleaning. You have to go from the centre out when cleaning or using the chamy; not against the edges or they'll start to lift. With the speakers, they are focal upgrades with the dynamat, fitted at Audiofile in Bishops Stortford.

As you say ... could likely do with a service, but I was always happy with the way it went. Chris with the Mega ST Focus could verify I reckon as we had a fast wee drive through some twisties after a meet in Surrey last year and she went well.

Hope she goes well for you mate .... That's a lovely pair you have now. Phnar phnar !
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote