View Single Post
Old 04-07-09, 10:55 AM   #70
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
When I spoke to Matt regarding using my car as the test bed I did so knowing full well the opinions of owners and tuners alike.

We both went into this session with an open mind and seeing what was available within the standard map and then interrogating it in order to tweak where possible without compromising the quality. The bottom line here is if the session proved to be unsuccessful I would not be charged for the days work. Obviously as an engineer I was watching the work in progress and getting an understanding on what was being done and the cause and effect.

If I had any doubts about Matt's work I would not have gone through with it, but why would I doubt a fellow professional? He has had alot of success on other remaps therefore had the upmost respect for his work. It's a pity some people doubt this just because he has succeeded. Sometimes a fresh pair of eyes and mind is all that is required, sometimes you can be too close to something to see it.