View Single Post
Old 06-07-09, 07:02 PM   #24
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
I could make them up but for it to work it would need a seat donating as sourcing them would be difficult depending upon what colour combination was required and trim level. Buying seats and offering them would mean storing all sorts of combinations and they take up alot of room!

I would also need to buy an office chair of some specification in order to utilise the base plate, shaft and wheel base. The only other requirement would be a bespoke plate for seat to seat.

It is indeed possible and will depend on demand and willingness of sending a seat, it won't be cheap! It's not exactly a small scale thing is it!

Give me an idea on demand, colours and trim levels, then I'll decide if it is viable.

I would expect the majority would be looking for the Monaco in blue, red, yellow, with perhaps green and grey inserts being less in demand. With Matrix being the less favourable?

Let me know your thoughts on this.