View Single Post
Old 22-07-09, 10:23 AM   #1
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Plenum, vis motors, front fogs

I have decided to offer for sale my secret stash of spares! I was keeping these incase of failure but have decided to put them up for sale in case there are members out there who need them more than I do. I have enough spares in the garage with regards both vis motors and plenums. I have a fix I am trying on the other 3 odd plenums I have and reckon this will work. So if mine does go I will be the guinea pig!

I have:
  • 1 off plenum in good condition, been tested all butterflies working and connected. £250. If local I can fit this for pack of Old Speckled Hen .
  • 1 off balance vis motor, all soldered joints redone regardless and resealed using blue hylomar £50 inc P&P SOLD
  • 1 off power vis motor, all soldered joints redone regardless. £50 inc P&P SOLD
  • Also have a few idle air control valves, ourge valves, throttle body with pot, offers.
  • I might part with my front fogs as they are not used, one is taped over the other removed for the caf. pm if interested.
  • Also have a standard clutch master cylinder.
I would like your old parts (vis and plenum) by return please.

Last edited by stamford; 29-07-09 at 08:58 PM. Reason: UPDATED
stamford is offline   Reply With Quote