View Single Post
Old 19-09-09, 01:51 PM   #17
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
Right another update on the monster since it's not had much action recently

Finally got it booked into the garage to have the engine taken out in the next few weeks... but it'll be the same one going back in due to funding issues.

So basically it'll be stripped right down, all the worn out bits replaced and the cooling system given a good going over and clean out.

Going to try and get a better clutch in there too, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know! They need to be good for 300bhp or there abouts.

After that it's going to my mate Rab at rab's Bodyworld for a full XPower stylee respray. After attempting to touch up the Porsche orange a failing I've been royally hacked off with it. Black should be simple and easy incase of any "incidents"

The straights I bought are now black and will be fitted with my old R888's for drag strip action, while the Addendums are being fitted with a fresh set for the next season of track nights.

After that who knows, depending on how it runs - and more importantly how close to me they start selling Bio-ehanol - it'll be re-mapped with a bigger fuel pump

The custom dash is well on the way and all the gauges, switches, LEDs ect are ready to go in... plus the battery will now deffo be going in the boot thanks to TJ's extra long positive lead

Anyway... thats the plan!

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote