View Single Post
Old 19-09-09, 07:11 PM   #34
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave ZS-X View Post
assuming it handles and lays the power like it did before then imo theres an extra 1.5 to 2 seconds max in the charger, no doubting it will be a proper quick car, good luck with it , cant wait to see it out and you driving it well.
Ive learnt power is a difficult way to reduce lap times for one reason or another, but damn its fun and once you can learn how to drive it and get the set up working well it makes for a lethal combo.....this is what ive been doing all year and im still not quite there, i think you will find it easier though as its not such a night and day transition.
All the best with it.

Dave
hopefully she will give around that time if not more, it just adds to the package the charger obviously gives it 50-60 odd bhp at the wheels more than what it had previous, and the way it lays its power down is what counts i spose.

dta opens up other options in the way the car drives, but to be honest i just want to have fun rather than chase lap times
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote