Thread: Tools!
View Single Post
Old 31-10-09, 10:12 PM   #7
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
well i would be a bit gutted, but ya know grand scheme of things its not the best set, id go for halfords socket sets before snap on now tbh, halfords tools are really well made, cheap with the trade card, and if you break them(which trust me u have to be doing somthing wrong to) they just take it back, dont even look at it, where as snap on its scrutinized, then he orderes it....n like 1 month down the line itt gets replaced, n i have to do without whatever it is, im not dissing snap on, the tools are great, and big mick tries his best, but whoevers at the other end, n theyre way overpriced too, my snap on buzz gun was best part of £300 very good tho:P, when i take stuff home from work for doing engines ect it all goes straight in my garage locked up pure gutter though when things like that arent insured, im amazed arnold clark dont insure our tools, someone could just come in n walk out with the toolboxes n we'd get nothing!