View Single Post
Old 05-11-09, 09:19 AM   #13
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
To clarify ... The photo is of the board BEFORE he fixed it, when he took it apart. He didn't photograph after unfortunately.

I'm not the first owner and the guy who had it before me may well have had a go at fixing it. He did do a few bits to the car in general, and as I said, three of the lugs on the housing were broken.

Anyway .... It didn't work before, and it does now apparently so when I get it back, I'll shoot over to a guy who has one of those black box vis testers and I'll report back on here.

I'm glad that there are people about with know-how. For me, I'd never have a go as I simply don't understand how these things work, and so feel that for people like me, it's good to know that there is a retired guy sitting at home doing very little, who will, for a few beer tokens, repair our vis motors.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote