View Single Post
Old 17-11-09, 04:14 PM   #6
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by garymgzs180 View Post
im in bordon near farnham. are you guys local. how many miles has your supercharged zs done with the cgarger on. what power output is yours.
hi mate

mine ran 266bhp 2 years ago.

done 40odd k quite a lot of miles, but had all the trouble, my car really has been the test car for the past 4 years.

2 engine rebuilds
screw units suplied by sprintex packing up
i know you have had the bearings changed, your oil feed is different, i would be slightly concerned as you need to keep the gears cool on the charger, and oil is what does that, also lubricated, im not sure where your outlet is, but left for a day or two is drains away.
i say this as i had the gears get hot, it melts the plastic spider and then the chargers screws lose there timing and basicly wedge themself into the casing

i hope you dont have problems, i never went down the water injection route, but along with lots of other stuff i am considering it.

there is a lot to go wrong, yours looks good, i just dont trust the supplied ecu. somthing to bear in mind if i was you

good luck with it though, we should meet up one day

Ross

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 17-11-09 at 04:58 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote