View Single Post
Old 18-11-09, 08:33 AM   #18
garymgzs180

garymgzs180 is on a distinguished road
here is a couple of pictures of my oil lines. could not upload anymore. would not let me. i used the hole ontop of the snout to fit a breather line which goes back to the cam cover. on the first picture you can see where i put the oil return. it is not the hole that is already there in the bottom of the snout but i made a new one one slightly higher up so it does have a very small pool of oil. i used the original oil out line as a second breather. i basically went overkill so the rubber coupling would not melt again. when it melted i did not know anything about it untill i had stopped driving and heard a knocking noise at idle. the knocking was the alloy couplings hitting where the rubber had gone. it completely dissappeared and went out the oil return into the sump. all my oil lines and breathers are 6an aeroquip from speedflow.com . i bought my kit from bridge garage who bought the last ever three kits so i have been helping them and another guy called darren who bought one with their mapping and modifying of which they are grateful. so there will be another 2 on the road in coming weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_0410.jpg (81.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0408.jpg (83.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0417.jpg (95.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 100_0416.jpg (98.1 KB, 26 views)
garymgzs180 is offline   Reply With Quote