View Single Post
Old 27-11-09, 04:25 PM   #2
Bobdope2002
Senior Pant Sniffer

Bobdope2002 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
Well a while ago I applied for a job at Ikea, so didnt hear anything for ages then out the blue had a call and a phone interview, was later asked to come in for a proper interview on tues or weds cant remember, the night the forza was happening at 8. No problem I thought interview at 5 will have plenty of time.

So got there and after a quick presentation about the place and history etc...
Had to do a presention of my own about one of their products and how they can increase sales and so on, Then a 1 to 1 interview, sitting around whilst they interview the other 5 people applying for the job. Then finally a written assesment where we had to read a case study and write a few pages of what we would have done.

Got a call to go for a work shadow at 5, I assumed in the evening, turns out it was ment to be this morning. Then will have a weekend of inductions before I see a contract.

Wouldnt mind if it was for a decent job, would be stacking shelves for £6 poxy quid an hour. Is it really worth getting up at 4 in the morning on sat and sunday for £6ph to do 8hrs a week????

Think I may just never show my face again
IMO beggars cant be choosers id be a bit miffed about gettin up at 4am for that but hey
Bobdope2002 is offline   Reply With Quote