View Single Post
Old 27-11-09, 09:09 PM   #14
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
If you are starting at 5am and only doing 8 hours you'll be finished by lunchtime! With shelf stacking you don't need to be wide awake so being parttime you could get away with less sleep than normal, catch a few winks in the afternoon and still be able to enjoy your evening.

It's great until you work all day, get a call into the managers office at 5 to 5 and by 5pm find yourself walking to the bus stop unable to call your wife because they took back the phone. Been there, done that, the higher you are, the harder you fall. The last sales job I had I was generating masses of low cost high profit business, getting praised highly by CEO's of far eastern partnership companies etc but was the first to go when the going got tough.

it depends what you do Talking cars.

i had it tough when i was made redundant from a jcb dealer. but belvie you me i got back on my feet a few months later and my job has a somewhat easy life at the moment. i would never go back!!!
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote