Thread: My second Zed
View Single Post
Old 02-12-09, 07:07 PM   #1
Jay-ZS+
Site Supporter

Jay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of lightJay-ZS+ is a glorious beacon of light
My second Zed

Well many one you already know a week or so ago I took a trip down bournemouth way to pick up Murrays car. What a great bloke, the flat bed took about 1hr 1/2 longer than I said he would and Murray had stuff to do, so sorry for the delay mate, but made us a coffee and hung around whilst I waited. Was great to meet you mate.

I had seen quite a few pics of the car before and to be honest wasnt sure about the stickers but it looks 100X better in the flesh!! The green is stunning
I live in abit of a strange area get some rather odd people walk past now and then and the car does attract alot of attention so not sure how long the stickers will stau on as dont want the car damaged

Its got alittle bit of work needed but Dave is on the case cheers mate.

Took it out for a quick spin the other day and the difference between the 120 and 180 is awsome

Anyway needs a clean but here are some quick pics,

Not sure what Im going to do to it yet, thinking buckets and track tyres then have some fun

2012 BMW 320d Sport
Jay-ZS+ is offline   Reply With Quote