View Single Post
Old 19-12-09, 11:46 PM   #8
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
What? I don't understand that...............eyebolts are supplied to snap the seatbelt to. However I have a quick release rear strap so my rear point is bolted to the same point as the female parts. The angle is within the recommended tolerance for the rear straps and not bolted to the floor directly behind the seat. I have built and raced many cars over the years and all have passed scrutineering so I'll carry on and do what I have always done.

In my road going ZS I have kept the inertia seatbelt so I can use this as well as the harness. In order to do this I have modified some Audi seatbelt mounts that enable me to snap the harness into position without interferring with the inertia version.