View Single Post
Old 23-12-09, 04:18 PM   #23
starfire039

starfire039 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdope2002 View Post
i remember the day when you'd get cossys drifting around the roundabouts with people stood they're watching and applauding...

Now if you go up, Theyre are police everywhere sitting in the side roads, sitting on the car parks in the dark, unmarked Cars with Speed Guns....
This is a different kettle of fish imo, although sounds like good fun and i'd like to go watch, drifting on roundabouts and speeding on public roads is one thing that I could understand the rossers banning, but a civilised BBQ on the beach, or a meet up for lunch is something I cannot. When the MG lot go for a meet, we don't exactly hack it around roundabouts and do do-nuts or wheelspins in the car park (with the exception of a certain person, *cough* jake *cough* ), we enjoy the company of like minded people and talk about our cars. This is something I can't get my head around what's wrong with. Banning people hogging roundabouts I can understand- we all pay road tax and we all have an equal right to use the road without feeling awkward because it's been turned into a play ground. But we also have the right to drive LEGALLY on the road in convoy. What harm is that doing to anyone?
  • Replace/fix rattly mirror
  • Mark 2 dashboard
  • Catch tank
  • New VIS motors
  • Fit bucket seats
  • Induction kit
  • New spark plugs + oil change
  • New exhaust
  • Decat
  • Fix drivers seat mounting hole
  • Reidy Remap

starfire039 is offline   Reply With Quote