View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 10:43 AM   #45
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire039 View Post
If I got a fine through the post for driving legally in a group, I'd be straight on the blower to my MP and flush the fine down the toilet.

You wouldn't get a fine for driving "legally" in a group. It's that very fact that you are in a group within a specified area, that makes it "illegal".

Well no matter what you'd think of the offence, or any offence for that matter, you get two options, a court appearance or pay up. Flushing it down the toilet, and I appreciate that may have been an exaggeration, would just get you an even bigger fine, and eventually an arrest warrant.

Not the smartest way to go about disputing an offence where a summons or fine has been issued IMHO.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote