View Single Post
Old 05-01-10, 09:56 PM   #23
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblueads View Post
Yeah, I would buy from people who've been on here long-term. Just really annoyed that I got caught. I've spoken to a solicitor friend and it's more hassle than it's worth really and nobody seems near enough, or interested enough to go round there.

Just go to let it go I guess. The main thing for me was to warn as many people as possible.
It's not a common law or suing issue. It's theft. That's a crime. Police deal with crime.

All that needs to be done is report it to your local police station, that could be whatever force. They may then make contact with the other force, Surrey to carry out investigations on their behalf.

Your call, but it's like everything these days ... people can't be bothered, so nothing gets done and the criminals keep going, and people continue to get hurt or ripped off.

Last edited by Dan1971; 06-01-10 at 08:15 PM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote