View Single Post
Old 21-01-10, 10:47 PM   #10
Kara

Kara is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
Hi and welcome

Brighton isn't too far, we're in Horsham.

The most popular mods are things like exhausts and manifolds etc, induction, sheddist clutch kit, rear headrests, citreon washer jets.

The jury is out over headlight bulbs, I've got philips blue vision, some go for the night breakers or for HIDs but these are proberbly illegal.

The 120+ and the 180 got half leather seats with colour coded leather or you can get alcentara. EMS have some replacment seat covers IIRC.

The only show I tend to go to is the MG saloon day arranged by the MGM group, it's normally in the midlands in July and open to all MGs (and Rovers).

Most of my bits come through eBay but there are places like EMS and motobuild and rimmers.
Hiya!

Ooh I'm actually moving up to Crawley next month so even closer to Horsham. (Jeez I hope that doesn't sound stalkerish! :lol: )

I think mine is the 120+ because it already has half leather seats & air conditioning. It's difficult... I only have one interior pic to go on at the mo which is this one:

I like the idea of rear head rests... easy mod? Do you find the philips blue bulbs make a big difference?

Thanks for your help!