View Single Post
Old 28-01-10, 11:00 AM   #7
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4cwd View Post
can u fit a catch tank using a plastic bottle,also what pipes do u attatch to it,if u buy one do u get instructions on how to do it,couple o mates at work suggested plastic bottle,jus wanna do the safe way,yah it is a 180,could i take throttle body off for a quick clean,mould i need a new gasket,sorry for all the questions bud,am new to mgs
You can clean the TB when the top hose is removed.

A plastic bottle will look **** and will collapse due to the vacuum. Get a proper aluminium catch tank with fittings, clips and get some stronger hoses, the ones they normally supply are not long enough and they collapse due to the vacuum. Plenty of pictures on here, take a look in my album, there are a few engine bay ones in there. Ignore the blue hoses, I changed them for reinforced ones.