View Single Post
Old 21-09-07, 12:26 PM   #5
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
That really depends on your level of competence. If you are meticulous in preparation and high levels of workmanship, then it should be within most peoples skillset in that area. However, you will need the locking kit to make a successful installation, otherwise it could all end in tears. If using vernier pullies then a DTI (dial test indicator) will be needed to get the timing right as a benchmark figure, the rolling road time will then get you the final settings on the vernier.

If I had the kit I would do it myself, then I am an engineer and regard anything on cars as nuts and bolts. It's just the way they are put together and hidden that makes it a real SOB sometimes!