Thread: Ralphs ZS
View Single Post
Old 23-09-07, 07:41 PM   #7
Mat C
Who watches the Watchmen?

Mat C is on a distinguished road
You are so right about being the worst car for induction - that's why i have played around for so long getting this set up ! 1st position was filter directly onto throttle body. Felt sluggish. 2nd was an airfeed from inside the arch to the filter connected by a 90 degree pipe on the body. OK, just like standard. Then i did this and voila - success !!

I appreciate your skills in this field and all comments are welcome, after all if it gets us more power then that's great ! Personaly though, this has proved to be the most effective method i've tried on a ZS180 ! Just for the record, it sounds awesome too !

Oh, one other thing ; that photo was took before it was 100% fully complete. It now has a small mesh grille behind the opening sprayed matt black to deflect stones. I also have drilled a series of holes in the lower part of the inner wing that connects to the front bumper to prevent any water building up - which could be catastrophic ! The filter is positioned further back than it appears though !

Last edited by Mat C; 23-09-07 at 07:46 PM.
Mat C is offline   Reply With Quote