View Single Post
Old 06-04-10, 07:35 PM   #14
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchyp View Post
well to be legal it needs to have the post code and the company who made them at the bottom, the bsau stamp on the right hand side down the bottom and the only thing your meant to be aloud on the left hand side is a euro flag thing, but yeah, doubt any policeman would pull you for it, text looks very slightly different perhaps but not suffieciant to get a pull id say

spoiler looks great thall touch in fine

Fairly sure - although traffic was never my strong-point - that all that stuff is for passing the MOT and not actually a traffic offence. All the cops would be interested in I reckon - is the spacing, size and style of the actual numbers and letters.

Back in the day - I used to give a tug to cars which didn't have garages details on the rear plate as it was a possible indicator of a ringer, but that was only a starter for 10 - never anything to get rattled about.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote