View Single Post
Old 09-04-10, 08:37 PM   #17
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxed_Ross View Post
does making it move under its own power for the first time ever count?
I would say that will be one of the 'stories of the year' on this forum alongside Steves WSR throttle bodied ZS and Ross' Supercharged ZS getting the internals changed and that car becoming stronger than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Red View Post
I was well chuffed to get a pair in my narest scrapie for £15 the pair only to have the stupid little s**t that works there break them trying to "rip" them out
ZWarehouse on ebay........£30 for two brand new Rover 45 headlamp units delivered rapido too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-ZS+ View Post
I will be treating mine to it's third engine soon, then will be lookin to strip it out in hope to improve fuel economy
You are a crap liar Jay and you know it make it a good engine mate and a reliable one and you have a car for life dude! Even if you sold it it would sell well to a BTCC fan......

Quote:
Originally Posted by will-w View Post
Going to have to make the most of this summer as the Zed will be gone before next; got a BMC CDA waiting to go on (once I've got the hoses sorted).. Would like a set of 11 spokes but doubt it'll happen!

Also planning a little DIY lighting modification - providing I can find spares to use!

Jim: You'll have to show me how that rust stuff works, I've got some under mine that needs sorting!
Course I can dude.............amazing stuff and happy to help you or anyone else out on here if I can.

Jim